Down On The Farm With Brio Farm Railway Set

Down On The Farm With Brio Farm Railway Set

I’ve always been a big fan of wooden toys and have bought the boys no end over the years. They always seem built to last. I knew my youngest would be super excited when the lovely Brio Farm Railway set arrived as he’s always loved his train track sets.

Brio has a lovely range of wooden toys and this track set is one of them. I think all farm toys are fun. I used to have those bags of plastic farm animals when I was younger and I played with them for hours!

The track pieces are easy to assemble with jigsaw-like fixtures. There is a special crossing for the cow and the tractor can be coupled up to the trailer which is magnetic. It can be used to transport Daisy the cow, (I’m clearly into this too much!) or the bail of hay.wooden toys

Take the bail of hay to the barn using the train or tractor and lift it into the loft with the wind-down crane.

There goes Daisy!

Joben was a big fan from the moment we set this up. He loves to keep changing from tractor to train and pushing them around the track.

The Brio Farm Railway really is a lovely little playset that sparks the imagination.

Are you a fan of wooden toys?

Pin me!

1. Mummy here and there June 25, 2018 / 11:48 am

This is such a cute set my son’s love for you and have a load of it and play hours on it X #mmbc

2. Kate Holmes June 25, 2018 / 3:57 pm

Got to love a train set and I always wanted one as a child and never got one probably because I was female. So I made sure all my children had railway sets and Brio is always a trusted brand here. I love how they stimulate imaginations and can be played with over and over again. #MMBC

3. Vicky Sayle June 29, 2018 / 11:48 am

How cute! Very lovely, my little boy is too old for this but my little nephew might like it, he loves trains, think this will be on the Christmas list! (yes I am thinking of Christmas, I’m Mrs Claus in disguise as a hot and bothered mummy)

4. Jenni June 29, 2018 / 5:11 pm

I must say I agree, we love wooden toys. They feel so compact and sturdy compared to the majority of plastic toys that are turned out. Lucas has a Brio track and he loves it

5. Alex June 30, 2018 / 10:51 am

We love wooden toys – I’m actually on the hunt for my son’s first trainset (even though he’s only 16 days old ha!) so have put this one on the shortlist!

6. Claire June 30, 2018 / 8:07 pm

Aww, what a lovely railway set. I remember my boys having something like this when they were younger. Looks like lots of fun 🙂

7. Nadia July 2, 2018 / 9:14 am

We love Brio! It’s such great quality and I think wooden toys are so lovely x

8. Stephanie July 2, 2018 / 9:24 pm

My son loved his wooden train set, would play with it for ages so lovely set

9. Lucy Dorrington July 3, 2018 / 4:32 pm

We loved Brio when my son was younger. So much choice, their imaginations can go bonkers!