Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs

A Trolltastic Day In London With Vosene kids

There’s nothing that brings magic to life like Dreamworks do. My little man has been a huge fan of Shrek since forever! And now the #dreamworkstrolls are here too, these are also becoming a firm favourite.

You can imagine the sheer look of excitement on Jaydens face when we were asked by the lovely people at Vosene kids to attend their event at The Shreks Adventure. To be honest my face was a picture too! Yes I’m a big kid and it is very doubtful that I will ever be anything different.

So we all set off on our long journey ahead, 3 hours to be precise. After fighting through the traffic we finally arrived where we were greeted by the Vosene kids gang. We were swiftly taken through to the tour, which was absolutely amazballs! From a 4d bus ride, chasing witches to getting lost in a mirror maze, visiting the muffin man, hanging out with sleeping beauty, searching Shreks bog for some gold and so much more. Jayden was in his element throughout. Unfortunately cameras are not permitted inside the attraction.  Although after the tour he got to have his photo taken with Poppy, can you tell he was a little excited?

Mingling With The Stars

jayden-and-poppy

Afterwards we were led to a beautiful rainbow lit corridor which led us to the most trolltastic magical troll themed room ever!

vosene-13

vosene-8

Jayden jumped at the chance to get trollified!

trolls-3

monkey-having-his-hair-done

multi-hair-1

Everybody had lots of fun and the time just flew by.

Roseanne Kids Playing

Jayden had the most awesome goodie bag too.

goody-bag

We had such a magical time. Sadly we had a long journey back home so we had to give the London Eye a miss.  I’m sure we will get another chance on our return.

london-eye-2

big-ben

And once home Jayden filled his little brother in on our adventure, whilst having splashy fun and both smelling absolutely gorgeous after using their 2 in 1 super strawberry shampoo.

bathtime-4

Thank you all for making our day so special.

vosene-2

Have you tried the Vosene Kids range with your little ones?

You Might Also Like

How Wearing Menswear Saves You Money

It’s a Grandad thing

What I Am Listening To Lately

Fun At The Beach – Point + Shoot

The Joys Of Dieting

The Christmas Tag

10 things I never thought i’d say until I had the boys.

Fresh air along the canals

Is Gender Neutral Parenting The Way Forward?

We Are Ready For World Book Day

Happy 2nd Birthday Beautiful Boy

The Happy Bits List – Weekly Round Up #11

Have a Hair-Raising Adventure This Christmas With The Trolls

1. Dean of Little Steps

November 4, 2016 at 10:24 am

This event looked so much fun! My daughter isn’t familiar with Trolls, I am! I think I had a few many, many moons ago. We’ll probably take her to see the movie just to introduce her to the fun world of trolls 🙂

1. Jayne

November 4, 2016 at 10:34 am

We had a great day Dean.
      Yes I remember having a few too!
      Enjoy the movie 🙂

2. Karen

November 4, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Sounds like so much fun! We can’t wait to see the movie!
    Karen recently posted…Because I’m small minded and petty, because I can…My Profile

3. Ashliegh

November 4, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Oh his hair looks awesome!!!!! I loved trolls when I was a kid so I’m excited for this haha. Looks like you had a fun filled day!

4. Karen

November 4, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Looks like so much fun

5. Lyndsey O'Halloran

November 5, 2016 at 12:04 am

Wow, looks like a super fun day! I used to love Trolls as a kid.
    Lyndsey O’Halloran recently posted…Personalised gifts by Beach Hut CharmMy Profile

6. Tooting Mama

November 5, 2016 at 12:47 pm

That hair looks amazing! I want to take my kids to see Trolls but her hard to find an English version of Trolls here in Paris, don’t think I can stick the movie out if it was in French!

7. Zena's Suitcase

November 5, 2016 at 7:31 pm

It sounds like a really fun event. Trolls looks like a great film too. Love the hair as well!
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted…What Did My Dream About Gary Barlow Mean? #DreamsExplainedMy Profile

8. clairejustine

November 5, 2016 at 8:54 pm

What a great day out!!Looks like a great event, how cool is the hair!! Great!! Aww I remember the Trolls from being younger.
    clairejustine recently posted…Happy November : Weekend Blog Hop..My Profile

9. Kara

November 5, 2016 at 9:35 pm

I am slightly jealous that you got to go to that event – it looks like so much fun
    Kara recently posted…#Vloject52 2016 – Week 45My Profile

10. Kerry Norris

November 6, 2016 at 8:33 am

Looks like such a fab day out. He’s very lucky. You’re right that goody bag looked awesome. Glad you enjoyed it

11. Anosa

November 6, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Awww what an amazing day, I am sure your older son will be talking about this for months to come. I love shriek too I am just a big kid when it comes to dreamworks
    Anosa recently posted…{November} Sunday CurrentlyMy Profile

12. Evelina

November 7, 2016 at 7:29 pm

Oh wow! The event looked awesome!
    Evelina recently posted…How To Get Off-Duty Model LookMy Profile

13. Alina

November 10, 2016 at 8:34 am

I love shrek and those trolls look like so much fun! I love how it’s a great family day out.
    Alina recently posted…How to Be a Good House Guest this ChristmasMy Profile

14. Jordanne | Thelifeofaglasgowgirl

November 14, 2016 at 12:15 am

This sounds like an amazing time! I really want to see the movie and my little guy has some of the McDonald’s toys and he loves them! So I’d love for him to experience this! #MMBC

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk