DIY 5 Minute Christmas Tree Decoration

DIY 5 Minute Christmas Tree Decoration

I love this time of year and of course it gives me an excuse to flood the blog with Christmas crafts. This week we have made a snowman bauble. This has got to be the simplest yet effective Christmas tree decoration ever.

Christmas tree Decoration

What You Will Need

A Photo Insert Bauble

Mini Pom Poms

Glue Gun

Pipe Cleaner

Sharpie Pens

First fill your clear bauble with your mini white pom poms. Cotton wool or fake snow would work just as good.

Use your glue gun to adhere the ear muffs (pipe cleaner and the pom poms) to the head.

Finally draw on your eyes, nose and mouth using sharpies, or you could stick them on using card/paper.

And there you have it one snowman bauble.

snowman-bauble-1

Like me? Then why not pin for later?

diy-snowman-bauble

1. Dean of Little Steps December 14, 2016 / 9:59 am

T will love to make this. Will save this for next year! The perfect Christmas craft to make, well at least, I think before the tree is even up 😉

• Jayne
      Author
      December 14, 2016 / 10:40 am

Yes it’s a nice craft for the kiddies to get involved with 🙂

2. Ana De- Jesus December 14, 2016 / 2:36 pm

I am a sucker for anything that is homemade and this snowman decoration is so cute. Plus I love that it only takes 5 minutes!
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…The 70’s Jumpsuit : StyleWeMy Profile

3. Sarah - Craft Invaders December 14, 2016 / 2:45 pm

Oh this is super-cute, the ear muffs look adorable. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas 🙂

4. Lyndsey O'Halloran December 14, 2016 / 10:22 pm

I love Christmas crafts. I can’t wait to do some of these with Erin maybe next year

5. clairejustine December 15, 2016 / 5:22 pm

Aww this is such a lovely tree decoration. It is so sweet 🙂

The ones my kids make me when they were little are my pride and joy still. I nearly cried when a bit of clay fell of on my son made me at nursery when we got them out..
    clairejustine recently posted…Monty Bojangles Freakshakes…My Profile

6. Anosa December 18, 2016 / 3:07 pm

This is such a clever and definitely cute idea. I am loving this tree decoration, so easy to make
    Anosa recently posted…Five Things week 8My Profile

7. Anne M. Davis December 26, 2016 / 8:43 am

So cute craft Christmas tree decoration ideas here. I love your design here, so cute and so lovely design. I love its color. How I wish I could make it also, I’m not that really good in designing, but I will try my best as your instruction here. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!