Lollypop Christmas Crafts The Kids Will Love

Lollypop Christmas Crafts The Kids Will Love

With Christmas just in view, I thought I’d share our DIY Lollypop Christmas Crafts. Not only is it easy peasy and fun for the kids to get stuck into, they can enjoy scoffing some lollypops on the build up to making them! Winning all round!

For your LollyPop Christmas Crafts You Will Need –

Lollypop Sticks

Paint

Pretty bits to stick onto your decoration

Glitter

Glue

String/ribbon

tree-dec

Firstly paint your lollypop sticks and then leave them to dry. Glue them together in a trangle shape as you can see below. Once set, let the little ones get creative with, stickers, pom poms, glitter, the list is endless.

tree-dec-2

Once they have finished their tree, then Stick a piece of string or ribbon to the rear, I used my glue gun to make it more secure. It’s then good to hang it up and show it off!

tree-dec-4

Jayden was so impressed how easy this was to make, he also made a………

SNOWFLAKE

snowflake-tree-decAnd………

RUDOLPH

LollyPop Christmas Crafts Rudolph

Like me? Then why not pin for later?

kids-christmas-crafts

1. Dean of Little Steps November 25, 2016 / 2:11 pm

That looks fun to make. I need extra Christmas decorations for our conservatory. This is something T and I can do 🙂

2. Rachel George, Ordinary Hopes November 25, 2016 / 8:26 pm

We did snowflakes and reindeer using lollipop sticks last year. I have no idea why I didn’t think to do trees too! So simple.
    Rachel George, Ordinary Hopes recently posted…The big faker!My Profile

3. Chloe Ciliberto November 25, 2016 / 8:41 pm

These are absolutely fantastic! I’m going to try this out with my toddler this weekend. These will be perfect for her. x
    Chloe Ciliberto recently posted…NETFLIX WINTER TOP PICKSMy Profile

4. Ana De- Jesus November 26, 2016 / 3:12 pm

I love anything DIY and this lollypop Christmas tree decoration looks amazing , I would love this on my own Christmas tree!
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…The C- WordMy Profile

5. Laura Tovey November 27, 2016 / 11:12 pm

Oh wow some lovely Christmas craft ideas there thank-you!

6. Anna-Maria November 29, 2016 / 8:49 pm

That’s such a nice way to get the children involved with decoration and help enhance their creativity .
    Anna-Maria recently posted…Bidvine//ReviewMy Profile