Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs

Handmade Christmas Card Crafts

Being a Bostik blogger sees us getting stuck into some fab crafts, not that we need much of an excuse to make and do. This months theme is Christmas so we got cracking with some Christmas cards.

card-supplies

Handmade Christmas Card Crafts

What you will need:

Card

Double sided foam pads

Some strips of printed card/paper

Bostik Glu Dots

White paint

card-1

First I cut my trunk from the lid of a cardboard box, and then stuck it to my blank card with double sided foam pads. Then using my glu dots I stuck my strips of patterned card to the trunk, to form the tree. You can use any pattern really. I used some random designs and a couple with text on. Finally, I turned my paintbrush upside down and dipped it into some white paint giving it a lovely snowing effect.

Handmade Christmas Card Crafts

Here are a couple more designs that we did. Pic Monkey is fab for creating pretty pieces for your cards. They have lots of nice winter/Christmas themed overlays to choose from.

Handmade Christmas Card Crafts Jingle Bells

A Simple Button Bauble Designcard-5

I am part of the Bostik Bloggers Squad. I received some craft supplies, some of which were used within this post.

Like this?  Why not pin for later?

christmas-crafts-handmade-christmas-cards

DIY Pom Pom Rug

Lollypop Christmas Crafts The Kids Will Love

Pumpkin Pom Pom Garland

iPad Carry Case And Stand Craft

1. the frenchie mummy

November 7, 2016 at 8:48 am

You are so creative! Unlike me… And they looks stunning for sure! Well done #mmbc
    the frenchie mummy recently posted…We are back with a review & a giveaway to win 1 Grobag Sleep bag worth £31!My Profile

2. Emma devere

November 7, 2016 at 9:10 am

I live this. In my head I’m Kirstie Allsopp😂 ##MMBC

3. Kim Carberry

November 7, 2016 at 9:26 am

These look fab! I love the button one. So simple but pretty! 😀
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Our Weekly Meal Plan!! – #mealplanningmondayMy Profile

4. Lisa

November 7, 2016 at 10:03 am

They are beautiful. I am particularly fond of the button baubles. I love buttons and use them in almost all my craft projects. Not that I do that many. We are having a crafty Christmas this year, it’s so much more fun! Have a great week #MMBC
    Lisa recently posted…FriendsMy Profile

5. Talya

November 7, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Some lovely ideas on here…not sure ours would end up looking quite sendable haha!
    Talya recently posted…Fighting infertility: The alternative solution of donor eggsMy Profile

6. Lyndsey O'Halloran

November 7, 2016 at 7:06 pm

I really like the button card! I can’t wait to do this with Erin when she’s older
    Lyndsey O’Halloran recently posted…Gifts for DogsMy Profile

7. Evelina

November 7, 2016 at 7:48 pm

All of them are so cute! Hand-made cards are always the best
    Evelina recently posted…How To Get Off-Duty Model LookMy Profile

8. Rachel George, Ordinary Hopes

November 7, 2016 at 9:20 pm

We made ones with buttons as baubles last year! So simple yet they looked very cool. My son strggles with fine motor skills but the Christmas tree ones look doable for him. A bit of wonkiness is fine on a tree!
    Rachel George, Ordinary Hopes recently posted…Struggling to care…My Profile

9. Jordanne | Thelifeofaglasgowgirl

November 8, 2016 at 2:07 am

Your handmade cards are beautiful! I would love to give it a go and make one for my gran, I know she would really appreciate it. It’s great you have used pic monkey as well!

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

10. clairejustine

November 9, 2016 at 11:24 am

Oh wow, these all look great. I loved the first one, then scrolled down and love the 2nd, then the 3rd!! These are all great 🙂
    clairejustine recently posted…The Wednesday Blog Hop..My Profile

11. Chloe Ciliberto

November 9, 2016 at 1:03 pm

I really love these! We always make our own christmas cards, but never as good as this. I love the ones with buttons. In fact they’re all so cute! xx

12. Debbie

November 10, 2016 at 4:34 am

Hi Jayne, I am not a very crafty person, but Christmas was the time of year I used to enjoy creating things with the children (the shiny paper chain we made about ten years ago still has pride of place in our hall). I can no longer use MoonPig (Capital controls on Greek credit cards) and the cards here are pretty sad. It never occurred to me to have a go at making our own. Your cards look good and so much more interesting than the run of the mill shop bought… I’m not sure if they do kits here, but I’m going to have a look!

xx