Are you looking for some new pancake recipes to try out?
Today I am sharing a tasty pancake recipe from Munchy Seeds. Perfect for breakfast or brunch these light and fluffy pancakes are quick and easy to make.
130g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsps caster sugar
Pinch of salt
1 large egg
2 tbsps melted butter
50g of Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together the milk, egg and butter in a separate bowl.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a little butter or olive oil.
4. Gently add 2 ladles of the pancake mixture to the pan. This should make two pancakes about 1cm thick.
5. Before flipping the pancakes over, wait about 30 seconds or until the batter
has started to bubble. Both sides should be a lovely golden brown before
removing from the pan.
6. Repeat this method until all the mixture has been used up.
7. Serve with lashings of maple syrup, fresh berries, natural yoghurt and
Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds.
Serve with a large handful of berries, a drizzle of maple syrup, natural yoghurt and toasted Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds.
*Recipe courtesy of Munchy Seeds.*