Can Probiotics Help To Alleviate Stress?

Can Probiotics Help To Alleviate Stress?

Although stress can play a factor in anybody’s daily life I think once you become a parent stress levels soar more than before. I homeschool my two boys along with working from home so as you can imagine my days can become quite chaotic and crazy at times!

We have recently partnered up with Zenflore. If you haven’t heard of these before, Zenflore probiotic capsules help support your body and mind during demanding times. It contains a naturally occurring culture, 1714-Serenitas which consists of good bacteria given to baby from mother at birth.

How does it work?

It starts with what is called the Gut-Brain Axis. This is the connection where the dialogue processes between the two organs. The Vagus nerve relays information using molecules called neurotransmitters. Roughly 80-90% of nerve fibres in the vagus nerve travel from the gut to the brain.

The gut can produce more than 90% of serotonin which is found in our bodies. This neurotransmitter can affect our moods, happiness and feelings.

Current research shows that a gut with a healthy microbiota is a strong indicator of health and wellbeing, so Zenflore helps to maintain that balance.

Photo source miunicaneurona/Shutterstock.

I was sent a one month supply of Zenflore. Since trialling this for a couple of weeks now I can say that I have been feeling a little more sprightly in the mornings, which makes me feel more positive for the day ahead. I don’t know if it is purely psychological or if the capsules are really making a difference, but I certainly do feel a slight difference in my overall well-being.

The good thing about taking Zenflore is that it is a natural supplement and doesn’t in any way interfere with any other medications that you may be taking. Neither does it make you drowsy so you can continue to drive and work machinery if necessary.

Does Zenflore sound like something you would try?

*This is a collaborative post*

Featured image source TheaDesign/Shutterstock

1. Kate November 12, 2018 / 5:07 pm

As a home-schooling mum who also works and juggles too much, I feel your pain. Gut health really if fascinating and I think not enough people know the connection with mind and spirit too. Daft as so obvious when you think about the hurt in our tummy when we are hurt emotionally. Not heard of this brand so thanks for sharing. My gut health has been bad in recent weeks so I have changed my diet to good effect thank goodness #MMBC

2. GiGi Eats November 13, 2018 / 2:45 pm

Interesting connection. Probiotics have kept ME SANE for the last 12-15 years and they’re my go-to lifeline. Seriously, without them, I would be in bed… SMOKING MYSELF OUT – hahahaha!

3. Kansas Bonanno November 13, 2018 / 4:27 pm

At this point, I’m up for anything. I suffer from major depressive order and severe anxiety. Thank you for this information.

4. Dwight Alleyne November 14, 2018 / 2:06 am

I never though of probiotics being used to help reduce stress. That is definitely good to know. Thanks for sharing

5. love faith more November 14, 2018 / 6:35 am

So interesting about the good effect. Some kind a need for my everyday routine.

6. Gloria Grossi November 14, 2018 / 12:43 pm

Wow, you are really a strong woman. Working from home is no joke coupled with homeschooling your two boys makes you an heroin. I will consider getting Zenflore, if it works for you, it can definitely work my sister.

7. Alexis November 14, 2018 / 1:57 pm

I’m always on the hunt for a superior probiotic. Zenflore sounds like a great brand!

8. Fatima Torres November 14, 2018 / 4:57 pm

It’s important to take care of these things in your life. I think many of us forget to do so in that order as well.

9. Kevin November 14, 2018 / 5:55 pm

Interesting! I am always looking for biohacks and any way to feel better during the day

10. Sondra Barker November 14, 2018 / 6:58 pm

I’ll try anything to relieve stress lol. I’ll definitely look into Senflore more, it sounds great!

11. Maartje van Sandwijk November 14, 2018 / 7:06 pm

I would try more natural things to alleviate stress first but if those don’t work, probiotics are definitely an option!

12. Shoma November 14, 2018 / 9:40 pm

I truly believe that they can and also they work in so many other amazing ways as well!

13. Rachael Eberhardt November 15, 2018 / 7:17 am

I really don’t have any idea about this product but base on this article it is a good one and I would love to try it to see the effect into my body.

14. Preet November 15, 2018 / 8:55 am

I’ve heard so much about this Zenflore probiotic. My friends using this since then and introduce to me. I always wanted to try this

15. Clare Minall November 15, 2018 / 8:57 am

Probiotic is really important especially to our health. It helps us a lot. This is such a great producy. Some of us don’t know about the benefits of it.

16. Bindu Thomas November 19, 2018 / 7:13 am

Its very interesting to read! I haven’t tried probiotics before. However, I know the benefits of them to our body. Thanks for sharing.

17. Amanda Krill November 19, 2018 / 3:03 pm

Oh, I’m all about probiotics. They have literally changed my life. I had no idea how much the health of my gut was effecting the rest of my life!