Monopoly Gamer MarioKart – Hasbro Toy Tribe

Monopoly Gamer MarioKart – Hasbro Toy Tribe

We are so excited to have recently been invited to join the Hasbro Toy Tribe. Being a big fan of their products and having so many of our own already, we couldn’t wait to get started! Jayden was absolutely delighted when our first review had MarioKart in the title!

Monopoly Gamer MarioKart Age 8+

Monopoly Gamer MarioKart board game with playing cards and pieces.

Not only is Jayden a fan of Mario, but he loves Monopoly full stop! He has Monopoly Junior, Monopoly Here and Now World Edition and we also have the family 80th Anniversary Edition too. I think it is such a lovely family game and one that we have all grown up with in our family.

Monopoly Gamer MarioKart is so much fun. You can choose from one of the 4 iconic playing pieces – Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach or Toad. The aim of the gain is to score as many points as you can by buying properties such as Bowser’s castle and Rainbow road, collecting coins and winning races!

Monopoly Gamer Mario Kart playing pieces. Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad.

Monopoly Gamer MarioKart property cards.

Ready, Set, Go!

Every time you pass GO it triggers a race from the Mario Kart cup. You collect 2 coins from the bank and turn over one of the Grand Prix cards. All players can take part by paying the fee on the card. Everyone takes it in turns to roll the numbered die and the highest roll wins the race and keeps the card. First second and third are allocated a prize.
Monopoly Gamer MarioKart Race cards.

Activate Abilities

Each player has a special ability which can be activated with the power-up die. The power-ups are just like in the digital game. There is a spiky shell, a green shell, a lightning bolt, coins and a banana which can all be used against your opponents!

My son holding the toad playing piece from Monopoly Gamer MarioKart board game.

Overall, we really liked this game. The rules are easy to follow, it has a fun theme and it has become a firm favourite out of Jayden’s Monopoly collection. If you like the look of this then you can find it on Amazon.

Pin Me!

Monopoly Gamer MarioKart #toyreview #boardgames #gaming

*We were sent this product because we are part of the Hasbro Toy Tribe. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.*

• Jayne
      Author
      September 17, 2018 / 7:03 pm

It’s really good! I don’t think you can go wrong with Monopoly and I love how you can get so many different themes now. πŸ™‚

1. paula cheadle September 4, 2018 / 12:44 pm

I love momopoly, I have not seen this one, will have to go and see if I can find one

• Jayne
      Author
      September 17, 2018 / 7:05 pm

It’s fab! It would make a lovely Christmas gift for Mario fans πŸ™‚

2. Carla Carthy September 5, 2018 / 3:51 pm

My daughter would love this πŸ™‚

• Jayne
      Author
      September 17, 2018 / 7:06 pm

It seems to be really popular. My eldest loves it! πŸ™‚

3. Anosa September 18, 2018 / 3:37 am

I love monopoly and love mario, used to play both lots when I was young and couldn’t get enough, this is a very nice game
    Anosa recently posted…Autumn Fashion Essentials 2018My Profile

4. Annette, 3 Little Buttons September 18, 2018 / 8:09 am

I am so excited to have seen this! My little brother and I used to play the pants off monopoly at the weekends. This would make the perfect Christmas present for him! Ssshhhhhh!!!! Don’t say anything though lol xx

5. Talya September 18, 2018 / 8:21 am

Oh wow what an awesome rendition of Monopoly – so much fun!

6. Newcastle Family Life September 18, 2018 / 11:14 am

we have been on the toy tribe for about two years and my children love testing new toys each month. This game looks like great fun, my eldest would have loved this when she was younger x

7. Michelle September 18, 2018 / 1:47 pm

I’ve been wanting to get this game for my older son. Even though he’s 16 he loves Mario and he loves playing board games with the family so I thought this would be a great gift but every time I go to buy it, it’s sold out. Amazing how that happens.

8. Deborah Nicholas September 18, 2018 / 7:02 pm

We love all of the theme Monopoly games that are out – a new take on an old classic is always welcome and this looks great for Christmas!

9. Wendy September 18, 2018 / 7:15 pm

Oh this is so cool!! I love mario, hubby and I used to play mario cart on the wii all the time!! This is a great twist on monopoly for kids, sounds like so much fun xx

10. Heidi September 20, 2018 / 9:43 am

OMG this is great, Monopoly has so many variations now. As an old avid gammer, my other half would love this!