Imaginext Jurassic World Dinosaurs Toy Range

Imaginext Jurassic World Dinosaurs Toy Range

Both Joben and Jayden are dinosaur mad! And with Jurassic World – The Fallen Kingdom in cinema’s at the moment it has only made their love of dinosaurs even stronger. Jayden can reel off different species that I can’t even pronounce let alone know what they are! You can imagine the squeals of excitement when they were sent the new Imaginext Jurassic World toy range.

It was like Christmas morning in our living room. They didn’t know what to play with first they were so excited.

The Dinosaur Hauler

The Hauler is pretty epic. If you turn the power pad on the top of the cab it will release the ramp at the rear. Turn it fully to eject the cage on the back.

The boys liked how you can launch the projectile to catch the dinosaur in the net.

Watching the boys imaginations go into overdrive was brilliant. Lots of roaring and interactive play.

Walking Indoraptor

Probably the most favourite one for the boys was the Walking Indoraptor. This is so well thought out. The little ATV has a sensor on the back that connects with the Indoraptor. This comes complete with batteries so it is good to go as soon as you are ready.

Turn the power pad to see the Indoraptor run across the room. Roll the ATV in front with figure Owen driving to encourage her to follow. Joben thought this was brilliant and was in fits of laughter watching as she runs along whilst making roaring sounds. Surprisingly it worked really well on the carpet.

Dilophosaurus And Agent

The Dilophosaurus was soon snapped up by Jayden. It has darts that resemble slime that shoot from her mouth. Activate it by pressing the button on the back to make the dinosaurs crests stand on end and shoot out the dart. This is 1 of 3 assorted figure playsets to collect.

Sub Dino Catcher

This scuba diver bad boy is one of the figure and vehicle sets. Press the power pad to make the pincher arms snap open and shut.

The fun, the interaction and the imaginative play that is ignited by Imaginext toys is just magical. Prices starting from as little as £11.99 in Smyths stores. This range is a must-have for all dinosaur fans out there, it is simply quite ROARSOME!

Pin me!

Really fun Imaginext Jurassic World toy range review. #dinosaurs #toyreview #playset #toys #jurassicworld

*We were sent these products for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest*

1. Kate Holmes July 2, 2018 / 2:25 pm

You know sometimes I look at toys and know I would love to play with them too! Dinosaurs are amazing – never go out of fashion much like Lego. #MMBC

2. Naomi July 2, 2018 / 2:25 pm

My boys would love these toys, especially watching the Indoraptor run across the room. I’m surprised they start at such a reasonable price too. Thanks for sharing x

3. Annette, 3 Little Buttons July 2, 2018 / 4:21 pm

What fab sets! I can think of plenty of little ones that would go head over heels for these. The interactive elements really make for some exciting role play games and everything looks well made too. I’ll have to look at their range. Exciting 🤩

4. Joanne July 2, 2018 / 6:13 pm

Looks like your boys had great fun with these toys! My husband can’t wait until our son is old enough to want to play with these kind of toys to give him an excuse to buy them for himself!

5. Marie July 3, 2018 / 6:52 am

Wow! Look at their faces they are loving it! Great being so creative too.

6. Chloe Ciliberto July 3, 2018 / 10:44 am

My daughter would go crazy for these! She loves dinosaurs. I can’t wait to see the new Jurassic film. These toys are amazing! I love how interactive they are. It looks like they had lots and lots of fun with them. 🙂 My favourite is the hauler. x
    Chloe Ciliberto recently posted…HOW A LIFE COACH HELPED ME TO TRIPLE MY INCOMEMy Profile

7. Melanie williams July 3, 2018 / 1:48 pm

Wow how cool are these toys!! I can see why the boys fav was the Walking Indoraptor – they look fab x

8. Mudpie Fridays July 3, 2018 / 6:28 pm

Oh they look fabulous, we are big fans of dinosaurs in this house so I am sure mine would love these. I like the fact that they are a little different too – I mean a walking dino how cool!
    Mudpie Fridays recently posted…Living Arrows 27/53 {2018}My Profile

9. Stephanie July 3, 2018 / 8:38 pm

Brilliant set for a dino lover! I can see them playing with this for ages. Looks really sturdy too

10. Margaret Gallagher July 5, 2018 / 11:10 am

The boys will be thrilled with this too – loads of fun