Monday Morning Blog Club 25/6/18

Monday Morning Blog Club 25/6/18

Hi everyone and welcome to this week’s Monday Morning Blog Club. Thank you all for linking up last week. I’m thinking of featuring a post each week from the week previous. I did this before but only for a couple of weeks. Please do let me know in the comments if this is something you would like and I will start as from next week. I just thought it would be nice for everybody to get a little mention and a nice link back.

Anyhow, I hope you all had a nice weekend? Mine was spent tidying the hedges up! I know I know, I have such a rockstar lifestyle, I don’t know how I keep up, haha! We checked that there were no birds nesting beforehand. Luckily for us, we have loads of trees here so the birds are quite happy amongst them.

Back to cutting down on the food front for me this week. I really need to lose some more weight. And on that note, I will leave you all with my motivation for this week.

Have a good one.

Now Let’s Link Up!

HOW THIS LINKY WORKS

Firstly, If you are new here, welcome to my lovely group! Monday Morning Blog Club is a weekly homepage linky for bloggers. Share your blog with our friendly bunch and get some post love. Simply link up your blog homepage below and others can choose which post they would like to comment on.

Finally, please try to comment on at least a couple of other blogs, it’s nice to be nice. I will, of course, be popping by everyone’s blog for a read over the next couple of days. It’s a great way to give your blog exposure, you will discover fab content and make lots of blogging buddies on the way! Winner winner, chicken dinner!

If you would like to share the linky love then I would be ever so grateful. You can grab the badge from my sidebar.

Loading InLinkz ...

• Jayne
      Author
      June 25, 2018 / 9:21 am

It’s not too bad really. The weeding takes some time to do though.

And thanks for the dieting well wishes. I need all the help I can get, haha! 😉

1. Kate Holmes June 25, 2018 / 9:56 am

Love the weight loss motivation and made me chuckle which is always good for a Monday morning. Love the idea of a featured post and how so many blog linkies now operate and spreads that feel-good factor. But you do that loads anyway – definitely one of the more generous-spirited bloggers. My husband was doing hedges this weekend too but got a bit brutal at first – practice will make perfect I am sure as I won’t be trying anytime soon lol. Thanks for hosting – this linky always feels like it kicks the week off nicely #MMBC

• Jayne
      Author
      June 25, 2018 / 9:27 pm

Aw Kate, that is such a lovely thing to say! Thanks ever so much. I’m glad the meme made you giggle.
      I was a bit brutal with our hedges too lol.

I think I will be going forward with the blog feature each week. Thanks for the feedback and for joining in each week. 🙂

2. Anne June 25, 2018 / 10:03 am

I love the view from your garden, you are very lucky, even if it does mean lots of hedge cutting.
    That quote is great 🙂

• Jayne
      Author
      June 25, 2018 / 9:28 pm

Thanks Anne. I do love how green it is around here. Glad the quote made you smile! Have a great week. 😊

3. Lisa | Handmade in Israel June 25, 2018 / 10:17 am

Love the idea of someone being featured each week. It’s always nice to read more about the random blog posts we see.

• Jayne
      Author
      June 25, 2018 / 9:30 pm

Thanks for the feedback Lisa. I think everyone is happy to go ahead with the blog feature, so I will start that next week.

• Jayne
      Author
      June 25, 2018 / 9:31 pm

Thank you Carol and happy Monday to you too! Have a lovely week. 😊

4. Jackie June 25, 2018 / 12:32 pm

Also like the feature idea.
    I sometimes miss my gardens, but not the hard work!
    Jackie recently posted…Monday MuralMy Profile

• Jayne
      Author
      June 25, 2018 / 9:32 pm

Thanks for the feedback Jackie.
      I do love your balcony set up though, so much easier to tend to. Have a great week!

5. Michelle June 25, 2018 / 3:59 pm

I’m in the same boat with the losing weight thing so I loved the little motivation this morning! Yeah, I like the idea of a featured post. Most blogs do that to help spread the word and positivity:)
    Michelle recently posted…Dear June, You Sure Did Keep Me BusyMy Profile

6. Toni June 25, 2018 / 10:00 pm

Love the diet quote! Haha Our poor garden got 6 inches of rain this week and it is water logged

7. Helena June 30, 2018 / 4:22 pm

If the recent study into Diabetes is true then I should lose weight too. When I was pregnant with the girls I was told that our portion of food is dictated by the palm of our hand. Of course you can have as many vegetables as you like as they are made up mainly of water. #FamilyFunLinky
    Helena recently posted…My Likes and Loves: June 2018My Profile