Monday Morning Blog Club 5/2/18

Monday Morning Blog Club 5/2/18

Hi everyone and welcome to this week’s #MMBC. How are we all today? Are we all raring to go or maybe you want to go and hide under the duvet and forget all about Monday! I could do with jumping back in the pit for sure! Craig did so well after his operation, but has since been readmitted as his calcium levels have dropped. They are getting on top of it slowly and hopefully, he will be home Tuesday all being good!

I’ve started to tidy up the garden and have noticed loads of snowdrops and daffodils popping up. A sure sign that Spring is not far away.

Thank you so much for linking up last week. As always, I enjoyed browsing through all of your lovely blogs. As from today, I will be hosting my lovely linky solo again. Debbie is planning to start up her own linky, so I wish her all the very best with that. I have updated the member badge, so I will pop that below for you to update your sidebars. I just want to thank everybody for making #MMBC part of your weekly routine. I love having you all join in each week and can’t thank you all enough for continuing to pop by each Monday.
Well, I hope you all have a lovely week x

If you would like to share the MMBC love, please copy the code from the badge in my sidebar. I would be very grateful and will send you virtual chocolate and wine!

Let’s Get Linking Up!

How this linky works

Firstly, If you are new here, welcome to my lovely group! Monday Morning Blog Club is a weekly homepage linky for bloggers. Share your blog with our friendly bunch and get some post love. Simply link up your blog homepage below and others can choose which post they would like to comment on.

Finally, please try to comment on at least a couple of other blogs, it’s nice to be nice. I will, of course, be popping by everyone’s blog for a read over the next couple of days. It’s a great way to give your blog exposure, you will discover fab content and make lots of blogging buddies on the way! Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Loading InLinkz ...

• Jayne February 5, 2018 / 9:25 am

Hi Malin,

Thanks so much for linking up.
      You are not a bother at all 🙂 How odd! I have just tested it and it seems to work fine my end? x

• Christy February 5, 2018 / 9:31 am

I’ve just tested the code from the box on mine and it definitely doesn’t work. It has 10 tags that don’t seem to be serving a purpose so I just get a blank space and then it says “Sticky” and no image or anything else.
        Christy recently posted…Musings – My sense of self as a MotherMy Profile

• Jayne February 5, 2018 / 10:28 am

Thanks for letting me know Christy! I will have a look at it now and try and sort it out.

• Cheryl | Time To Craft February 5, 2018 / 9:26 am

I had a problem with the code, as it added in extra apostrophes, in a different font, as I copied it over. Worked fine once I took them out.
      Cheryl | Time To Craft recently posted…The purple jumper gangMy Profile

1. Claire February 5, 2018 / 9:23 am

Hi Jayne, I love this time of year when all the flowers start to grow again. I’ve not seen any yet but on Spring watch 🙂 Thanks for hosting.
    Claire recently posted…Raspberry Crunch Sundae…My Profile

2. Christy February 5, 2018 / 9:28 am

Good morning! The baby has a cold and is really congested so was up most of the night with him and then my husband got up at 6am to give me a couple of hours rest but I think we’re going to be in survival mode for a few days here!
    Christy recently posted…Musings – My sense of self as a MotherMy Profile

3. Rachel February 5, 2018 / 9:51 am

I love your photograph of the snowdrops 🙂 Really beautiful. And thanks for the tag on Twitter, love this link up x

4. Jessica - A Modern Mom's Life February 5, 2018 / 12:00 pm

I can’t wait for it to to warm up enough to have the early spring flowers popping up. I’ve got at least a month, more likely 2, before I see anything happening in my own yard. But your photo is beautiful! I hope you have a great week Jayne. 🙂
    ~Jess
    #MMBC
    Jessica – A Modern Mom’s Life recently posted…Getting Healthy – This Modern Mom’s JourneyMy Profile

5. Jayne February 5, 2018 / 12:08 pm

The new badge should be good to go now! You can find that on my sidebar 🙂

6. Kate Holmes February 5, 2018 / 2:14 pm

Take care of you at this stressful time and don’t push yourself too hard. Thanks for hosting and sorry I was so late visiting other blogs this week. Will do better this week

7. Jeanna February 5, 2018 / 5:06 pm

You’re the second person from across the pond who’s been talking about looking for signs of spring recently and that makes me pretty jealous. They are talking about parking for “snow emergencies” right now on TV but the good news is violations only cost $60 instead of the $100 I thought they were.
    I hope those calcium levels come up soon.
    Is that a recent photo from your garden? It’s lovely.
    I think plenty of people from the City of Brotherly Love will be missing work today #EaglesWin
    Have a great week.
    Jeanna recently posted…I Just Wanted A Diet CokeMy Profile

8. Ren February 6, 2018 / 1:14 am

oh such gorgeous flowers!

9. Anne February 6, 2018 / 2:34 pm

Poor Craig, I hope he’s home now. It is so cold, I’m sure most of us would want to stay in bed.
    I’ve added the new badge.
    #mmbc