Easy Paper Flower Craft

Easy Paper Flower Craft

Spring is my absolute favourite season. Cold bitter winds turn into gentle tepid breezes. Spring bulbs bring beautiful blooms, it’s just so welcoming after the winter months don’t you think? So what better way to celebrate Spring awakening, other than with this simple Paper Flower Craft.

What you will need

Assorted paper

If you use a thicker craft paper or card, then you will probably be best using glu spots or tape.

Hole punch (mine is 40mm)

Paper straws

Begin with cutting your strips. I  cut mine 16cm x 1cm. If you are doing this with a younger child then you could cut the strips wider, it really is personal preference. Once your strips are all cut, punch out your circles for the centres of the flowers.

Stick the ends of each together, until you are happy with the amount of loops for your flower.

Glue the loops to the back of your circle as shown and carry on until you fill up the gaps.

When all of your loops are attached, simply stick on your paper straw using some cellotape.

diy paper flower craft

paper flower craft

There you have it!

Have you been making any Spring crafts with the kids?

Do you like this paper flower craft? Then why not pin for later?

Double the Monkey Business

1. Lindsey April 6, 2017 / 2:30 pm

These paper flowers or card flowers, are gorgoues and so clourful. Perfect for Easter and will certainly brighten up any home.

2. Lauretta @ Home and Horizon April 7, 2017 / 1:04 am

Ooh my daughter will love doing these – one for the weekend I think – so simple too which is ideal.

3. Laura April 7, 2017 / 10:16 am

Very cute and easy to make, I love the pattern you choose

4. Kara April 7, 2017 / 4:43 pm

We have been making similar creations at pre-school. It is easier one on one than with lots of kids together
    Kara recently posted…Feeling OverscheduledMy Profile

5. Fashion and Style Police April 8, 2017 / 11:01 pm

This is a fun craft for kids. I am sure mine would love this type of craft. Will try it.

6. Katy (What Katy Said) April 9, 2017 / 8:15 am

Ooh these are super cute!! I might get the girls to make a little arrangement for their granny! x

7. Natalie | Surviving Life's Hurdles April 10, 2017 / 8:42 am

These look so lovely, perfect springtime colours too! I love how simple these are to make and I think I need to start using glue dots more as they make sticking so easy! #CraftyCorner

8. yvonne April 23, 2017 / 8:17 pm

Spring is my favourite season as well! I love these flowers, they look brilliant. I am not sure I could make them so neat but I will have to try it out with the twins and see what happens! Thanks for joining us at #CraftyCorner