Best Tech Christmas Gifts for Him 2016

Best Tech Christmas Gifts for Him 2016

With so many new fun gadgets out on the market today, it’s so easy to get lost in the sea of technology. From what Camera to use, what’s the best games console? And so on. Take a look through our Christmas Gift guide to hopefully give you some inspiration and ease the stress of what to get the man in your life, who seems to have everything!

Gifts For The Tech Savvy

set-4
1  Wraps Headphones Genius idea. Saves having to scrunch them all up in your pocket, as I generally do when out and about. They come in a range of funky colours too.

2  ACWorldwide Star Wars Speakers  Blast out your tunes through these super awesome bluetooth speakers. An impressive 28cm in height, these are a must for tech loving Star Wars fans. They also have other designs and Darth Vader will be available just in time for Christmas.

3  Sky Drone Plus V2  This 4 channel LED omni-directional quadcopter is so cool. It also has a HD Camera for a nosy on the neighbours! Hehe

4 Smartphone Projector  Magnify images and games from your mobile phone on a 40″ screen. Simply place your mobile into the projector box and your good to go!

mio

mio-2

Mio MiVue 618  Record your journey on the road with this awesome dash cam. The HD 2304 pixel camera can be used to capture beautiful scenery whilst out and about or be the perfect witness to an unfortunate accident.

It has……….

A Desktop Manager App  so you can upload straight to Facebook or Youtube.

Integrated GPS  to track your route.

Wide Angled Lens to capture every detail.

Parking Mode enables activation of motion detection to record when there is no driver.

Speed Alert sounds off when you go over the speed limit

Lane Departure Warning System Alerts you if you drift from the centre of your lane

Photo Mode Use the camera for upclose evidence from an accident. Photos contain GPS coordinates.

This is a brilliant alternative gift idea. Some Insurance companies will even give a discount off your Insurance if you have a dash cam in use, in your car.

set-3-gifts

6 Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App-Enabled Droid, Special Edition Own your own Droid. The band connects to your droid using bluetooth, to enable you to control it.

7 Amazon Echo is a hands free voice controlled device. It can play music, provide information, news, sports, control smart home devices and more!

8 Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50X Perfect for the gamer

9 Volkswagen Campervan MoodLight Who wouldn’t like one of these awesome novelty mood lights?

10 Plug and Play Retro TV Games Taking it back to the 80’s with this fun handheld plug in game.

Is there anything that catches your eye?

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Let me know in the comments 🙂

1. Lisa November 14, 2016 / 10:08 am

Some great ideas there, but my personal favourite is the VW Campervan moodlight. Definitely popping that on the birthday/Christmas list #MMBC
    Lisa recently posted…TALKMy Profile

2. Kat November 14, 2016 / 11:18 am

Wow a fab collection of gifts here! I think Adam would be pretty happy with any/all of these!! Anything Star Wars related and he’s happy too haha #mmbc

3. Kerry Norris November 14, 2016 / 6:39 pm

My stepdad would love number 6. He’s a Star Wars fanatic. That looks right up his street. Some really helpful ideas here. I’m starting Christmas shopping tomorrow x
    Kerry Norris recently posted…First Birthday Girl Gift IdeasMy Profile

4. Lyndsey O'Halloran November 14, 2016 / 8:04 pm

I really like the idea of the Amazon Echo although I wonder if you can change her name from Alexa. My friend has a daughter called Alexa so maybe it would get confused.
    Lyndsey O’Halloran recently posted…A family trip to NorwichMy Profile

5. clairejustine November 14, 2016 / 9:27 pm

I love everything you have featured, so many great gifts here. Now my older boys are all grown up they like presents like this 🙂

6. Marie Barber November 15, 2016 / 12:16 am

My hubby loves star wars and gadgets they are all so great! I hadn’t seen them before thanks for the great list 🙂
    Marie Barber recently posted…Stroganoff Chilli My Profile

7. Rachel November 15, 2016 / 2:27 pm

Some brilliant gift ideas here, I’m sure my husband would love some of these!

8. Karen November 15, 2016 / 9:45 pm

Great ideas, will have to look a couple of these up for my partner
    Karen recently posted…Etsy Feature #3My Profile

9. Mary E. Deal December 26, 2016 / 9:18 am

What I love here the Star Wars Speaker. This could be a great gift for my baby boy and surely he will love this. He is an avid fan of Star Wars movie, so this Christmas, I will give him this special gift presents. Thanks for sharing here, I have now a special gift for my son. Merry Christmas everyone & A Prosperous New Year!

xoxo, Mary