Busy day? lots to do? that’s normally the way in our home, that’s why I love my Slow Cooker. You can get along with your day whilst your tea is nicely cooking away. I especially love a nice warming dinner on a cold day and lets face it we are about to have many a day like these for a while now.
I have put together some of my favourite slow cooker recipes that you might like to try out too.
1.Chicken Fajiitas (Cooking Classy)
2. Lamb Curry (In the Playroom)
3. Cashew Chicken (The Recipe Critic)
4. Broccoli Cheese Soup (Cooking Classy)
5. Butternut Squash Soup (Gimme Some Oven)
6. Beef Stew and Dumplings (Good HouseKeeping)
7. Coconut Curry Beef Stew (Manila Spoon)
8. Loaded Potato Soup (Cooking Classy)
9. Stuffed Bell Peppers (The Recipe Critic)
10. Chilli (Cooking Classy)
Do you have a Slow cooker? If so what’s your favourite meal? I’d love to hear them.