Joining in again for another week of Project 365.
* My lovely Mothers day gifts from the Boys.
* My attempt at capturing the eclipse, it was quite cloudy here.
* A Goose we saw nesting on our walk.
* Steak dinner with home made wedges courtesy of my Hubby.
* Monkey super proud of his show and tell project for school. His topic was The Easter Story and how animals and plants grow. He got some lovely comments from his teacher who said his presentation was brilliant, I’m so proud of him and just how well he is progressing at school.
* There is always lots of Playdoh moments at our house, I Love the stuff (I mean MONKEY loves it) hehe.
*Monkey preparing his tray for his country garden mix seeds.