It’s Friday which can only mean one thing, it must be time for Knowing Me Knowing You Aha! If you missed our last feature then fear not you can catch up here Jade from Mummies Waiting.
This week sharing ten random facts about themselves is Kerry from Kerry Villers. Over to you Kerry!
1. Even at the ripe old age of 33, I’m still known to have the odd tantrum now and then, including stamping feet.
2. I like a glass of wine a little too much.
3. I stupidly refused braces as a teen, but finally got them fitted a couple of months ago. The worst thing about them is the pain and not being able to eat Indian food. If I could go back in time and give my younger self a good talking too about this, I would.
4. I have a pet dog, but secretly prefer cats. Don’t worry … I still love him though.
5. Mr Bean is my secret crush.
6. I went through a teenage phase of going everywhere bare foot.
7. I met my husband in a taxi and throughout our whole first date, he didn’t know my name.
8. I prefer crisps to chocolate.
9. If we had another boy (which we won’t!!), I’d name him Felix.
10. I wish I was a more organised person on a daily basis.
Thanks for sharing your random facts with us, I much prefer crisps too although I have no words for number 5 haha!
You can follow Kerry on the following channels. Please do pop by and say hi when you get the chance.
Fancy taking part? Then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you featured.