Superhero Straw Shooter

We have a super easy craft for you this week and if you are looking for quick Summer activities for kids, then why not have a go at this? Our superhero straw shooters are so much fun and only take literally 5 minutes to make. You can of course use any design you like.

What You Will Need

A Straw

A piece of paper approx 5cm x 5cm

A topper to shoot

Cellotape

Scissors

We wanted to use superheroes for our shooters so I made ours using the online photo software PicMonkey. Your child could perhaps draw their own topper.

Take your piece of paper and wrap it securely around the end of your straw. make sure it’s not too tight as it won’t shoot off when you blow down the straw.  Fold the end over like below and stick together with some sellotape. Then stick your topper to the straw.

They are now ready to shoot!

Summer activities for kids

Summer activities for kids

This is such an easy craft and provides lots of fun! The kids can have fun designing all sorts of toppers for their shooters.

Like me? Then why not pin for later?

1. Cath - BattleMumJuly 13, 2017 / 3:22 pm

What a simple yet brilliant idea. A modern take on a pea shooter. I must try this with BattleKid. I can see him shooting Daddy with the likes of Spiderman for hours on end!
    Cath – BattleMum recently posted…The Portugal Diaries #4My Profile

2. JayneJuly 13, 2017 / 3:27 pm

Ah the pea shooter! I remember my brothers having one each and shooting chewed up paper everywhere!

3. Becky, Cuddle FairyJuly 13, 2017 / 8:03 pm

What a cute idea! And you could use any image on there, I can imagine my daughter making ones with Peppa Pig on there. I love a nice craft over the summer holidays! 🙂

4. Jordanne | ThelifeofaglasgowgirlJuly 13, 2017 / 8:52 pm

What an awesome craft project and these would be so amazing for kids parties, they look so good. Think I’ll give this a go with my little one.

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk
    Jordanne | Thelifeofaglasgowgirl recently posted…Friction Free ShavingMy Profile

5. All about a MummyJuly 13, 2017 / 11:11 pm

So simple! I can see my kids playing with these for ages. I must take a look at PicMonkey

6. EvelinaJuly 16, 2017 / 1:12 pm

OMG!! These are so cute!! I want to make them for my BBQ party. Absolutely love the idea. Thank you for sharing