Turning Tears Into Smiles With Some Help From Elastoplast

Having two little rather rambunctious little boys keeps me on my toes daily. Being the boisterous, energetic little scamps that they are, makes my maternal instincts go in to overdrive. I feel the need to smother them in cotton wool and guard every action! I think we all battle with ourselves at some point trying to protect our kids from harm. But on the other hand kids should be able to be kids and explore freely whilst having fun.

My two have no fear what so ever. Climbing, jumping, wrestling, diving! It’s all in a days work here. And with the daredevil lifestyle they lead, comes bruises, grazes and bumps. It’s inevitable that tumbles are going to happen, it’s part and parcel of being young.

Tears after a tumble are generally short lived. A magic kiss from me always makes the poorly feel better. If that doesn’t quite cure it, then a plaster will! Especially when they have a favourite character on them.

elastoplast

Elastoplast Star wars plaster

About Elastoplast

Since 1924, Elastoplast has been sold in six countries across the world: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom. Since its founding, Elastoplast products have been renowned internationally for their quality.

More than 200 tried and tested products and innovations are sold in countries from Germany to Chile, the United Kingdom to Australia, under the brand names Hansaplast, Elastoplast and Curitas. Apart from plasters and wound dressings, our product range includes well-tried as well as original products that offer relief from foot problems, sport injuries, pains and strains.

So that’s how I turn tears into smiles with some magic from me and Elastoplast! Together we make a pretty awesome team I reckon!

*This post is an entry for the BritMums #TearsintoSmiles Challenge, sponsored by Elastoplast*

1. mummy here and hereMay 8, 2017 / 7:47 pm

I feel you, I have two boys and can be quite boisterous. Boys always love a good plaster, especially if they come in a recongisiable design to keep them happy X #mmbc

2. EmmaMay 10, 2017 / 6:03 pm

We’ve just run out of plasters for the little ones, they are always so handy to have in the cupboard. These look so fun as well, the boys will love them!

3. Lyndsey O'HalloranMay 10, 2017 / 10:17 pm

Who doesn’t love a cool looking plaster? They make everything better!

4. MisaelMay 11, 2017 / 7:21 am

A star wars adhesive bandage?! I’ll take them all please!!

5. The Culinary JumbleMay 11, 2017 / 8:28 am

I don’t know what it is, but I always associate Elastoplast with real plasters. I guess it is such a well-known and respected brand. Love the Stars Wars ones! I agree about boys being boys – my kids also had no fear when they were little (my 10 year old still doesn’t but the 12 year old is less active!). I have never been a hovering parent but agree that it can feel a little scary when they are so gung-ho!

6. DebMay 11, 2017 / 12:51 pm

A small graze is never really a problem but it’s amazing how much better my boys are once they have a plaster x We have that hoop game too x
    Deb recently posted…An Afternoon Tea with a Noveltea TwistMy Profile

7. Tracey at mummyshireMay 11, 2017 / 10:54 pm

Bumps and scrapes are all part of growing up aren’t they but as parents you’re right, we just want to keep them perfect and wrapped cotton wool!!
    Someone once told me that the scrubbier the knees the more they’re having fun!