The Hilary Devey Collection Sapphire Mattress

There’s one thing that I always welcome at the end of the day and that is my bed! With two little boisterous lads keeping me on my toes all day, boy am I ready to sprawl out and catch some shut eye. I can honestly say, I’ve never had trouble with sleeping as a rule, that was up until having the boys. My back isn’t what it used to be and I have had a game trying to find a mattress that helps give me the support and comfort I need when lying down. I’ve tried different mattresses, yet still wake up on the hour with what feels like a tight knot in my back. That was until I tried……

The Hilary Devey Collection – Sapphire Mattress King Size £859.99

The Sapphire mattress is part of The Hilary Devey collection.

The Hilary Devey collection allows you to treat yourself to affordable, five star luxury, and spring into a fresh start every day. Restore and refresh your mind and body in luxurious finery with an amazing bed you’ll absolutely adore, hand-crafted by Duvalay.

From waiting for our mattress to be made right up until delivery, we received 5 star treatment. We were kept informed through out. We even received a text an hour before we could expect our delivery.

I know you are probably looking at the price and thinking, my goodness! That’s pricey, but after trying this out for myself, it is worth every penny. I cannot begin to describe the amazing craftsmanship that has gone into our mattress. Just take a look at the size of it!

The Hilary Devey Collection Sapphire Mattress by Duvalay

With a 2600 spring pocket unit, you are guaranteed to have the support where it is needed. Especially with Duvalay’s clever Midas Touch pocket Spring. It increases resistance as more weight is applied, promoting good posture as you sleep.

The topper/surface is like the icing on the cake. The deep layers of natural fillings, such as wool, cotton silk and cashmere are filled by hand and held together by these fab wool rosettes as you can see below, they also create the perfect tension.

Intricut patterns are repeated across the mattress, it really does give it that luxurious finish.

Is it worth the price?

Totally! I would go as far as saying that it’s actually worth more than it’s current asking price. I have never had such a comfortable (pain free) nights sleep since I have lay on this and that to me is worth it’s weight in gold! As soon as you lie down, you are soaked up in awesomeness, and the sheer comfort is just on another level. I wake up feeling more refreshed, as I’m no longer tossing and turning. It is so snuggly, I have to literally tare myself away from it in the mornings. It is definitely worth saving those pennies for guys.

On that note…….

Unicorn flask complete with tea ✔️
Reading Source ✔️
Comfy bed to chill on ✔️

Now I wonder how long it will take for Craig and the kids to notice I’m missing?

1. JonApril 10, 2017 / 8:25 am

What a fantastic mattress. We need to really get a new one so will have to check this brand out!

2. KatApril 10, 2017 / 9:41 am

Ah that looks so so comfy! I’ve heard before people say that it’s worth spending more on the mattress than the actual frame! We so need a new mattress and this looks oh so comfy!

3. EmmaApril 10, 2017 / 9:54 am

Oh that mattress looks good enough for royalty. Really deep and comfortable looking. Also with 2600 spring pocket unit you know that you are going to get an amazing night’s sleep. It’s also fab when you find a company that provides you with amazing customer service too 🙂

4. five little dovesApril 10, 2017 / 1:09 pm

Ooh this looks sooooo comfortable and luxurious! A good mattress is so important and this one sounds like amazing quality for a fantastic price! We really need a new mattress, my back is destroyed!!
    five little doves recently posted…#Perfectandproud Week 7 round-upMy Profile

5. Heather BurnettApril 10, 2017 / 6:25 pm

Great review! Saving to Pinterest! And I love the Unicorn flask!

6. ClairApril 11, 2017 / 2:49 pm

Thanks for this. We have just bought a new bed, minus mattress and can’t find one to both agree on. I shall be showing my other half post!

7. Kat | Kitty & BApril 11, 2017 / 4:10 pm

I think it’s so important to invest in a good mattress. I always end up paying a lot more for a mattress than a frame and it’s totally worth it! Sweet dreams!

😉
    Kat | Kitty & B recently posted…Navy Is the new black | Mdina, MaltaMy Profile

8. NataliaApril 11, 2017 / 6:49 pm

it looks so lovely! I think a nice bed area makes a lot of difference in our moods 🙂 x

9. LindseyApril 11, 2017 / 10:34 pm

This mattress looks so luxurious and comfortable, a tad priced on the heavy side, but you are paying for quality and a brilliant nights sleep
    Lindsey recently posted…5 Ways To Have A Better DayMy Profile

10. Kerry norrisApril 11, 2017 / 11:03 pm

So glad I’ve read this. A new mattress in on our list of things to buy. We’ve had ours for nearly 8 years now. This looks great and worth the cost x
    Kerry norris recently posted…Koochi Modhero Travel System ReviewMy Profile