Preparing For Student Life with Aldi SpecialBuys

It’s that time of year again, where our little ones have headed off back to school and our not so little ones start their new journey at Uni.

Student life can be a huge strain on finances so Aldi Special buys are there to make the transition as cost effective as possible. And with bright funky colours and rocket print bowls, this range is sure to brighten up any student accommodation and make it feel just like home.

aldi-student-specialbuys

There is one thing that never ceases to amaze me and that is the excellent value you are getting. Everything in the special buys range is so affordable, and the quality of the items is fab.

saucepan-set

This complete set of kitchen ware is under £15.00!
X3 piece saucepan set/ Mini Wok / One Egg Frying Pan /

Bathtime

There is everything you need to spruce up the bathroom too.

student-life

The Rattan Effect Storage Tower is ideal for storing toiletries. It’s just the right size to not become invasive in smaller bathrooms. There are some decent sized bath towels. Who doesn’t love a soft and fluffy bath towel to wrap into after a nice soak? And finally some super cool bathmats to finish off the look.

TV Time

There’s nothing quite like sitting down at the end of a busy day studying and chilling out infront of the tv. Even more so tucked under a nice snuggly throw and some comfy cushions.

Student life

Kitting out a bedroom is simple too. From duvets and pillows, quilted mattress protectors, novelty cushions and a lovely choice of bobbly rugs for the side of the bed.
With plenty more to offer, Aldi really has got it covered when it comes to student living.

Do you have a son or daughter who is at university? Or maybe you are a student yourself.
What do you think of this range?

1. Cathy GlynnSeptember 13, 2016 / 11:56 am

I love the bright colours of this range, it is so bright and cheerful x

2. Kerry NorrisSeptember 13, 2016 / 11:32 pm

I love Aldi. They have such a great range of things. This all looks great. Love the towels x
    Kerry Norris recently posted…My First Ever VLOGMy Profile

3. DebbieSeptember 14, 2016 / 12:33 pm

Hi Jayne, I’d be happy having the colourful kitchen stuff in my kitchen. . Love the bottle openers, probably the most important item in a Uni house! The bathroom stuff looks good too.

xx
    Debbie recently posted…Common Garden SnailMy Profile

4. Sara-JayneSeptember 14, 2016 / 10:24 pm

My niece follows in my footsteps and leaves for law school in September, so she’s started stocking up now 🙂

5. YvonneSeptember 15, 2016 / 8:23 am

Gosh this all looks so nice, when I went to Uni it was all second hand cutlery and hand-me-downs. I would have loved this range. Looks great and affordable. x

6. clairejustineSeptember 15, 2016 / 9:33 pm

Looks like a great range, I have 2 sons going back to Uni, I will have to tell them about these bargains 🙂 thanks lovely ..

7. Chloe CilibertoSeptember 16, 2016 / 7:29 pm

I love this range. I love the colours. They’ve thought of all the essentials you need. I would have loved to have got all my stuff in a one stop shop when I was going to uni. It would have made things so much easier.
    Chloe Ciliberto recently posted…HALLOWEEN WITH B & MMy Profile