Little Tikes Spinning Seas Water Table

It is no secret that we are huge fans of Little Tikes and our garden is somewhat swamped with their toys. So when the lovely people at Little Tikes asked us to try out the lovely Spinning Seas Water Table, we were very excited!

The boys love water play at the best of times and their Pirate ship water table that is also another fab design by Little Tikes,  has had so much use. They are certainly built to last.

We had a lovely sunny day, so out into the garden we went, and put our new table to the test.
It was really easy to assemble and is just a case of clicking everything into place. The legs can be removed for easier storage during the winter months. The whole table, including accessories, was erected in under 10 minutes. This is a total winner when you have two very eager kiddies waiting to play.

water table 1

It holds 7 gallons of water has quite a lot of fun features for a smaller table.

Ferris Wheel

With a little handle, ideal for little hands, you can turn the ferris wheel to scoop up the included balls.

ferris wheel

Tower

You can fill your plastic cup with water, tip it into the tower and watch the propellors spin. This was little mans favourite bit.

Little Tikes Spinning Seas Water Table

and the best bit for my eldest monkey was the…

Ball launcher

You place the little ball into the launcher which is great for fine motor skills, and then catapult it into the tower. Monkey was a little ambitious and sent it flying off across the garden! Oops.

ball launcher 1

Spot the ball! It actually shot over my shoulder hehe!

spot the ball

The boys had hours of fun. They also added their own bits and bobs for even more fun.

water table 2

It also has a little red spinner which keeps the water moving.
The edges are all rounded off making it comfortable for little one, who tends to lean up it a lot when reaching for toys floating by.  So all of this for £49.99 is a fab deal in my opinion.

The Spinning Seas water table has been a massive hit with us and I know this is going to get just as much use, if not more than our older one.

*We were sent this product free of charge for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own*

1. Kim CarberryAugust 25, 2016 / 7:09 pm

This looks fantastic. I really wish my youngest was younger. She loves playing in water and a couple of years ago she would have loved this. It’s a fab price too 😀 x
    Kim Carberry recently posted…An afternoon at the park….My Profile

2. Kat Eat.Love.LiveAugust 26, 2016 / 10:59 am

This looks like a great water table. I love that it comes with so many bits to keep the kiddies busy. This is the perfect toy for the weather we’ve been having in the last few weeks. Kat x
    Kat Eat.Love.Live recently posted…Why Photos Mean So Much To MeMy Profile

3. AngelaAugust 26, 2016 / 10:10 pm

Now this is what I call awesome. What a fab water table. I loved these when I was young and as an early years teacher! I cant wait to one day have another child and get more fun toys like this!
    Angela recently posted…10 Reasons Adrenal Insufficiency Is ScaryMy Profile

4. Nicola CassidyAugust 26, 2016 / 11:13 pm

Ah my daughter would love this! We have a small little table in the garden with toys and it’s her most played with thing. Great toy.

5. RachelAugust 27, 2016 / 2:01 pm

I think this is the water table that my nephew has and he spends just ages playing with it x

6. clairejustineAugust 27, 2016 / 9:26 pm

Aww this looks great. Mine use to love playing with water when they were younger 🙂

7. Grant RAugust 28, 2016 / 5:54 pm

Brilliant! My young ones would love this. You can’t beat splashing in the garden 😀

8. MELANIE EDJOURIANAugust 29, 2016 / 5:55 pm

That looks like so much fun, my little boy would love one to play he loves playing with water.

9. Kerry NorrisAugust 29, 2016 / 6:09 pm

This looks like a fab water table. Lots of things to do on it. Will keep it in mind for next summer x

10. Dean of Little StepsAugust 29, 2016 / 8:24 pm

T also had a lot of Little Tikes toys when she was younger. They are just fab, aren’t they? Loving that water table. x

11. MariesbeautiesAugust 29, 2016 / 11:50 pm

My son would love this, looks like a lot of fun. Great post!